Are you interested in joining an infectious company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that was most recently awarded the 2018 Nationals? Silver Award by the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council.
Winchester Homes, Inc is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a New Home Advisor.
Position Highlights: As a New Home Advisor, you'll report to the General Sales Manager, and be responsible for managing community sales activities. You'll independently sell new homes in assigned community(ies) and be responsible for completing sales contracts/ orders and selection sheets accurately and timely. Maintain high customer satisfaction. Know the competition's product and sales differences. Supervise and mentor New Home Assistants.
* Present and sell Winchester's new homes to potential buyers.
* Monitor and exceed sales targets provided by management.
* Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community.
* Contact employers and businesses in the area to generate traffic.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of the building process and construction aspect of the home building business.
* Complete an on-going competitive analysis report, evaluating the performance of the competition.
* Follow company guidelines as it relates to required selling techniques, setting buyers' expectations, maintenance of the model complex and sales offices.
* Follow up on new leads and track prospects using the SalesForce CRM system.
* Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests or information or service.
* Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships
* Prepare and complete required reports as necessary.
* Understand and know the contract paperwork. Complete all paperwork accurately and thoroughly and turn in on a timely basis.
* Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers.
* Attend and participate actively in sales meetings.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 4 years' experience in sales or in the homebuilding industry.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Homebuilding sales knowledge preferred.
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Solid knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures required.
* Understands homebuilding industry (its standards, practices and processes).
* Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through clear, concise written messages.
* Ability to consistently set goals and meet deadlines (set up by self, others and management).
* Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel, CRM (Sales Force) and DocuSign preferred.
* Knowledge of \"Jeff Shore 4:2 Sales Process\" a plus.
* Working knowledge of residential master planned communities, real estate industry, market research, database and sales is a plus.
* The ability to learn and follow proven sales processes required.
* Valid driver's license.
* Winchester Homes, Inc. is a member of TRI Pointe Group (NYSE: TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders.
* Winchester Homes was awarded a 2018 Nationals? Silver Award by the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council.
* For 40 years, Winchester Homes, Inc. has successfully provided homebuyers with the \"Your Home, Your Way\" homebuilding experience.
* There are more than 20,000 Winchester homes in the mid-Atlantic region, with multiple single-family and townhome communities in the Washington D.C. metro area.
* Winchester Homes' unique homebuilding process is focused on delivering superior, quality design for its buyers.
Please visit www.WinchesterHomes.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Job LocationBethesda, Maryland, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular