Job Description Provide acquisition support on functions of acquisition management. Assist program managers in developing program documentations, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations/memorandums and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures and systems of acquisition management programs.
Duties may include the following:
* Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of customer acquisition regulations/memorandums and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
* Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act Justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval and Baseline Exemption Requests (BERs).
* Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
* Utilize established acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
* Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations and outlays)
* Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, CORs and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate.
* Support GPM's in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
* Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
* Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule and performance baselines.
* Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
* Assist the Government Program Offices with responses to internal and external requests for information.
* Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
* Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier II Programs.
Required SkillsMust already possess a TS/SCI clearance w/Poly. Must also have eight years of demonstrated combined experience in DOD acquisition management, program management and/or contract management AND have a business related Bachelor's Degree. In lieu of a degree, a PMP Certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification or a DAWIA level III in any focus area may be substituted in conjunction with three additional years of experience (eleven years total).
Employment Type Full time
Job ID 52633808
CompanySerco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. federal civilian agencies, the intelligence community, the Government of Canada, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Functional AreaProgram Management & Acquisition Support
DepartmentSerco's Federal Services business unit provides services in the areas of business processing, case management, intelligence, logistics, personnel readiness, acquisition and program management, modelling, and simulation and training to Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. We understand the often complex regulatory and security requirements of executing government programs and we stand up programs quickly, assembling and training highly qualified teams, and delivering to well-defined service level metrics.
Associated topics: analyse, analyze, business, business systems analyst, examiner, government, law, market, monitor, strategy